Broadcast continues to be the most influential medium in which to be covered regarding your company or industry. What we at Critical Mention understand is how the importance of broadcast affects your strategy in traditional news coverage, blogs, social media, review sites and forums. AllMedia will help communications professionals understand the relationships between these mediums and the influence and effect they have on each other, so you can create the right strategy for each.
• Unlimited number of results – no longer need to worry about how to budget for the amount of content you need to monitor
• Understand what is important now – Communications professionals are constantly on the move, time is limited. Let Critical Mention help you know what to read now and understand the trends and topics of the day regarding your brand, industry or competitors, without needing to read through hundreds of stories or view clips
• Be in the know real time – broadcast alerts and daily digests via email; online monitoring of news and social media, will keep you abreast of latest trends and topics
• Easy to use interface – whether at your desktop or on the road with mobile devices, you will always have access to your content to view and report to stakeholders
Stay up to date with what news anchors, syndicated shows, journalists and consumers are saying about your brand, industry or competitors. We provide monitoring through these various channels so you are not surprised when content is used in a breaking story.
• Broadcast TV - real-time (45 hours of content per minute) capture of television coverage 24 hours per day from hundreds of sources in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and the Middle East
• Broadcast Radio – real time capture of radio in top 50 markets with speech to text so you can search and be alerted up to the minute on coverage
• Online News – 36,000 of the top online news sources and analysis on who is covering you the most and their overall sentiment towards your brand, competitor or industry
• Blogs – Providing a source of blog content that is narrowed down to the top 20 million sites, so you are not bombarded with noise
• Social Media – All the mainstream social media coverage you need, whether through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or other sites
• Review Sites – One of the leading sources for fodder in news coverage, know when your brand has had a review, and respond appropriately so you are not picked up on the evening news
• Forums – The original social media spot that has been around for decades is still going strong. Niche conversations still take place here and can often be overlooked as part of a communications strategy
Reporting & Analytics
Influence of Mediums
Critical Mention has a unique perspective when it comes to broadcast and the influence it has on social media, and now, what influence social media has on broadcast. Easily understand who is speaking, what they are saying, and how they feel about it. Then to see how all these mediums react and respond individually, will give you insight on how to create a strategy that will have the greatest impact in each.
Entity Extraction and Sentiment
The volume of information being spoken about your brand, competitor and industry can be overwhelming. You may know about certain companies being discussed as they relate to you, but you may not know about the MANY other companies, people or places being talked about. Critical Mention helps automatically highlight these entities, with the associated sentiment, so that you can be informed, without reading through every article.
Reporting and Analysis
Now that you are armed with relevant information on a project or campaign, you need to easily create a report to share with the C-Suite; whether one article at a time, or by batches, you can create an unlimited amount of reports and create them in a WYSIWIG interface (this means very easy to use!).
You now have great coverage you want to share and want to edit the clip down to the most impactful part to share with your CEO. WordPlay offers the unique experience to edit your clips through text highlighting. Save the clip for use in your reports, email to your C-Suite, and download a high-resolution copy to make part of your features library.
Easily share publicly available content through our platform to your favorite sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. For internal communications, you can link up to services such as Yammer and Chatter to share content not otherwise available to the public. Schedule content to be dispersed through the day so you're seen as a resource.
Let Critical Mention house your segments on a branded, polished and password protected web site to provide 'round the clock, anywhere in the world viewing of your hits within your organization. Many of our clients don't have or don't wish to involve the technical resources in their organization to create an intranet and/or extranet to showcase and store their segments.